The new Wild FS geometry is designed to give new riders more comfort and stability – and for more experienced riders – a bike that doesn’t hold them back no matter the terrain.
• Slacker head angle – great stability • Lower bottom bracket – corners naturally • Longer cockpit – room to move while maintaining balance • Longer wheel base – stability at high speeds • Steep seat angle – proper pedalling position • Short seat tube – for long dropper posts
• 160mm Travel Some riders use them to climb thousands of meters on huge rides, others weave in and out of bike parks and jumps during their daily adventures. Wild FS is designed to be flexible and accommodate your style. • Progressive Great tuning capability and a progressive leverage rate help suspension ride higher and recover faster. More progression at full travel limits bottom out forces to frame, suspension and rider. • Anti-squat The main pivot point on the Wild FS is located to work efficiently with single-ring setups and adapted for the greater BB drop associated with 29″ wheels. The balance between compliance and efficiency makes for suspension with a huge range of capability. • Vertical shock Clearance and compact design. Wild FS uses a vertical shock mounting position, with the goal of fitting an additional battery while maintaining low standover.
29 Wheels/160mm Cranks
• 29 Wheels Maximum capability and speed. For long, fast rides over varied terrain with the greatest versatility, 29″ is the clear choice for Wild FS. Wide 2.6″ tyres offer a bigger contact patch, which means more grip. More knobs are digging into the ground at any one time, increasing cornering and braking traction. • 160mm Cranks 160mm cranks will not only help avoid ground/pedal impact, but will also be more efficient when pedalling on higher cadences, providing greater stability together with its lower BB height.
Modular capacity solution
• 2PAK Wild FS is ready for a second battery that extends your range up to a massive 1125 watt-hours, depending on model. • Bottle cage Wild FS is compatible with a standard bottle and many cage-mount tool solutions. • Battery cover A proprietary cover of Carbon or technical polymer protects the battery with a simple and reliable locking dial. • Computer mount Our unique mount allows three different mounting positions so the display is in the position you prefer. • Key holder The perfect place to store your battery key – no more searching your pockets and backpack.
Blocklock headset/Motor cage
• Blocklock headset The Arcros Blocklock headset protects Wild FS by preventing the fork crown from impacting the frame during mishaps. • Motor cage The lower injection-moulded engine protector is extremely rugged without the weight of metal. Perfect protection from unexpected rocks and ledges.
Oversized pivot/Construction levels
• Oversized pivot The swing link rotates on an oversized spindle that gives a major increase in stiffness over smaller axle designs. • Full carbon Orbea Monocoque Race (OMR) frames blend high modulus fibres and high strength fibres exclusively. • Carbon/alloy Saving weight and delivering value, this Wild FS fusion pairs the front triangle of the Carbon model with the Alloy rear assembly of the Hydoformed frame.