NCM Paris MAX N8R
Its creative and elegant style is inspired by the captivating image of the city, The premium model NCM Paris MAX N8R is one of our most extravagant, foldable e-bike models, designed to be stylish and practical.
The snap-on frame allows quick and easy storage (without tools) in a confined space or storage in a car or bicycle case to take on vacation.
The low entry takes away the annoying assembly and disassembly
when you run errands or need to lift the bike over small obstacles or sidewalks.
Adjustable front construction & strong DeHawk battery
Safe braking behavior
- Ergonomic handles
- Comfortable sitting posture
- Easy handling
- Height adjustable through the handlebar
- All important controls easily accessible
- The Spanninga front and rear lights provide safety and
flexibility while driving in low light conditions. The headlight provides 20 lux for a good night vision at short and long distances.
- supplied with 36V to deliver a high output power when needed.
- over 500Wh capacity for longer use
- up to 100 km pedal support (depending on the conditions)
- Battery integrated in the luggage rack for better balance (Easily removable, so you can charge it anywhere)
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system. The 180mm brake disc provides powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
Bafang MAX system
- The Shimano Nexus uses a precise roller and cam mechanism that provides high braking performance. A disk-shaped heat sink dissipates the heat generated during braking.
Bafang MAX system
The BAFANG HMI with its high-contrast LCD provides all the important information at a glance and can be easily read even in direct sunlight.
The BAFANG handlebar controller gives good feedback, is extremely robust and easy to use.
The additional power can be individually controlled via five support levels. The HMI is compatible with the RS 232 bus system.
The HMI device is protected against contact and ingress of water and dirt and complies with protection class IP 65.
- The Max Drive mid-engine delivers a rich torque of over 80 Nm with 250W rated power and 36 V voltage.
- A large display shows all the necessary settings.
- Adjustable are 5 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 25 km / h.
- The control buttons on the display are deliberately placed on the left side - near the left hand - so that the driver can easily switch between assistance levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.