A stripped down, no frills electric bicycle with the same world leading eZeebike electric drive system at an amazing price with a 36V 11Ah lithium battery. Includes a 2 year warranty. Sweet.
Australia's favourite city electric bicycle now comes in a super value format - a stripped down, no frills electric bicycle with the same world leading eZeebike electric drive system at an amazing $ with a 36V 11Ah lithium battery. The Schwalbe Big Apple balloon tyres make for a comfortable, plus ride!
The Sprint 3 is actually lighter than the normal Sprint as it has fewer things on it, namely the wheel lock, less thick tyres, and fewer gears.
The key features that have shaved $695 off the price tag compared to the eZee Sprint 7 speed are:
* no cateye cycle computer
* V-brake front instead of disc brake
* Shimano Nexus 3 speed internal gearing instead of the Nexus 7
* Schwalbe Big Apple tyres rather than the Schwalbe Marathon Plus
* not supplied with the AXA wheel lock
* Rear light is powered by the 36V e-bike battery but is not the Dutch Spanninga brand as seen on the Sprint 7.